Saturday, November 10, 2018

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP:PHASE II

As part of the B-Ed curriculum the second phase of  school internship started on 7th November. The school allotted to me was SN Trust Higher  secondary  school Kollam. There were three of us from physical science option and were asked to meet our concerned teachers for physics and chemistry. It was Miss Rekha for physics and Miss Bindhu for Chemistry. We took the portions and time table alloted to us and I was asked to take physics and chemistry  for 9th standard malayalam medium class.



First week:07.11.18 to 09.11.18

The first day of our week was a holiday since it was Shankers day and it is leave for SN Trust schools. From the very  next day I started taking class as I was familiar with the students of 9C during the last phase. After giving a small introduction about the topic I started my classes and the topics that I took during the first week are acid and alkali. There were no other specialty or assembly conducted during the two days and as usual I reached the school by 9.15 am and classes ended at 3.30 pm on Thursday and at 4.00pm on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN